At Provizio we are assembling a team with a mission to eradicate road deaths. We have developed a platform to perceive, predict and prevent crashes in real-time using proprietary long range imaging sensors & AI on-the-edge. AI decision-making will play a pivotal role in the future of auto safety, but only after we show it to reduce the edge cases that lead to crashes. Our goal is to get our technology into every moving vehicle in the world. We will learn from human drivers, and this will train our AI to make better decisions and eventually safety led autonomy. This is the greatest engineering and artificial intelligence challenge ever contemplated and we need the world's sharpest minds to join our mission.
We believe strategy and culture should be created simultaneously, making sure they are perfectly aligned. When in sync, they enable each other to create incredible organizational transformations. Our strategy is focused on saving lives, our culture is saving lives and that includes building an incredible place to work. We offer incredible benefits including opt-in programs that are focused on ensuring we have a team that is rested, healthy and balanced. If you have the skillset that will help us save lives and you like the sound of our principles, join us.
As Scrum Master you will be key in driving cross functional collaboration across our active safety platform. You will guide the scrum teams to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritisation, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
The key responsibilities are:
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Driving Scrum adoption across all levels in the organisation.
- Enabling the Scrum Team to improve its practices, within the Scrum framework.
- Facilitating the scrum process on scrum teams with complex cross-functional deliverables.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Ensuring the Scrum teams are self-organising and coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality.
- Facilitating all Scrum Ceremonies, that is, the Daily Stand Up, Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the time.
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress.
- Partnering with Product Owner to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple functional areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, sciences, engineering, or related field.
- Agile / Scrum Certification.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Possess an excellent understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum tools (example JIRA).
- Solid understanding of the Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team roles.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Must have good planning, organisational, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working on global projects and programs across multiple geographies and functions.
- Experience with general robotics, computer vision, image processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Experience with cross functional teams from embedded through to frontend development, testing and deployment.
The role can be remote or located at one of our offices in Limerick (Ireland) or Belfast (Northern Ireland).
Provizio offers a competitive salary, flexible hours, a company pension scheme, an employee share option scheme and additional leave days based around company led work/life/health activities.