Radar DSP Engineer
As a Radar DSP Engineer you will design, develop and implement radar DSP algorithms in an exciting and innovative team. The key responsibilities are:
- Design and validate radar signal processing algorithms for applications of target detection, tracking and parameter estimation.
- Analysis of algorithmic computational complexity and memory/processor/IO requirements to enable hardware implementation specification.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience with radar signal processing.
- Experienced with DSP algorithm development using MATLAB or similar.
- Knowledge of DSP algorithm techniques for FMCW radar backends, i.e. MIMO radar, super-resolution techniques, 2D FFT, CFAR, clustering, target tracking filters, target classification.
- Ability to work independently as part of a small team.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Passionate about finding and fixing problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Direct experience of implementing algorithms for MIMO radars.
- C/C++ programming for embedded or SoC architectures.
The role can be remote or located at one of our offices in Limerick (Ireland), Belfast (Northern Ireland) or Pittsburgh (US).
Provizio offers a competitive salary, flexible hours, a company pension scheme, an employee share option scheme and additional leave days based around company led work/life/health activities.