Full Stack Software Engineer
As a Full Stack Software engineer you will design, develop, implement, and test radar, LiDAR, and camera-based active safety systems for the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) marketplace. The key responsibilities are:
- Participation in full life cycle software development tasks utilizing primarily the C++ programming language on Ubuntu Linux development platform.
- Development and implementation of GPU-based ADAS algorithms on the NVIDIA platform family primarily using the Cuda development environment.
- Revolutionizing the state of software application in ADAS.
- Execution of work tasks in an agile development environment as an independent contributing member of an energetic design team.
- Applying modern and innovative design approaches to re-factor and improve upon existing code bases and development.
- Development of integrated sensing and perception modules and custom user interfaces. and user interfaces.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong object-oriented programming background in C++ on Linux.
- Experience in CUDA and a strong proficiency in parallel computing.
- Ability to work independently as part of a small team.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Passionate about finding and fixing problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Direct experience of implementing algorithms for MIMO radars.
- Professional Experience with Python and/or Matlab.
- Experience or Education with general robotics, computer vision, image processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Knowledge of DSP algorithm techniques for FMCW radar backends, i.e. MIMO radar, super-resolution techniques, 2D FFT, CFAR, clustering, target tracking filters, target classification.
The role can be remote or located at one of our offices in Limerick (Ireland), Belfast (Northern Ireland) or Pittsburgh (US).
Provizio offers a competitive salary, flexible hours, a company pension scheme, an employee share option scheme and additional leave days based around company led work/life/health activities.