Full Stack Embedded Software Engineer
As a Full Stack/Embedded Software engineer you will design, develop, implement, and test radar, LiDAR, and camera-based active safety systems for the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) marketplace. The key responsibilities are:
- Participation in full life cycle software development tasks utilizing primarily the C++ programming language on Ubuntu Linux development platform.
- Development and implementation of GPU-based ADAS algorithms on the NVIDA platform family primarily using the Cuda development environment.
- Revolutionizing the state of software application in ADAS.
- Execution of work tasks in an agile development environment as an independent contributing member of an energetic design team.
- Applying modern and innovative design approaches to re-factor and improve upon existing code bases and development.
- Development of integrated sensing and perception modules and custom user interfaces. and user interfaces.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ full stack development experience with C++ under Linux.
- Experienced NVIDA platform and the Cuda development environment
- Ability to work independently as part of a small team.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Passionate about finding and fixing problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Direct experience of implementing algorithms for MIMO radars.
- Professional Experience with Python and/or Matlab.
- Experience or Education with general robotics, computer vision, image processing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Knowledge of DSP algorithm techniques for FMCW radar backends, i.e. MIMO radar, super-resolution techniques, 2D FFT, CFAR, clustering, target tracking filters, target classification.
The role can be remote or located at one of our offices in Limerick (Ireland), Belfast (Northern Ireland) or Pittsburgh (US).
Provizio offers a competitive salary, flexible hours, a company pension scheme, an employee share option scheme and additional leave days based around company led work/life/health activities.