Picture a world without road fatalities. Imagine playing a critical role in making that happen. At Provizio, we're on a mission to make this a reality, and we want you to be a part of it. We're searching for a Field Application Engineer to join our dynamic and innovative team in harnessing the power of our unique long-range imaging radar sensors and AI on-the-edge to predict and prevent accidents in real-time. Our audacious goal is to integrate our technology into every moving vehicle across the globe. Are you ready to join us in building a safer future?
As a Field Application Engineer in a growing start-up organisation, you won't just be a cog in the machine - your contribution will make a tangible difference in the following areas:
Any applicants for this role should meet the following criteria:
- Qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in Linux, including command line interface.
- Strong team player, excellent social skills, self-motivated, and a quick learner.
- Willingness/freedom to travel internationally for short business trips.
- Full Irish or EU Driving License.
- Positive attitude to enhance, streamline and strengthen our product and business processes.
- Fluent English.
Ideal candidates would also have:
- Proficiency in Shell, Python and/or other programming languages.
- Basic expertise in network protocols & configuration.
- Experience in using task tracking software in an agile environment, e.g. Jira, Trello.
Our HQ is located in Shannon, Ireland, with travel opportunities both domestically and internationally on a regular basis. At Provizio, we not only offer a competitive salary and an invigorating 4-day work week, but also an employee share option scheme, a company pension scheme, and a host of work-life balance benefits. We're not just offering a job - it's a chance to learn, develop and grow within an exciting start-up environment, all while making a difference to the world.
At Provizio, we're committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. All qualified applicants are welcome, and we make our hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.