As an AI/ML Engineer you will work as part of an exciting and innovative team to develop, test and implement AI/machine learning algorithms for implementation in imaging radar systems. The key responsibilities are:
- Develop new machine learning algorithms for processing imaging radar data, implement in real-time software, and perform experiments for validation.
- Design, implementation, training, and optimization of deep learning models for 3D / 4D datasets from automotive radar systems.
- Develop scalable toolchain to handle labelled dataset from simulated and field collected data for training deep learning-based perception and control algorithms sets.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ professional experience in AI/machine learning/deep learning.
- Experienced in one or more of Python, C and C++.
- Experience with standard deep learning frameworks, API services and libraries such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, OpenCV, etc.
- Experience in implementing AI/ML for real-time applications.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, signal processing principles in one or more of – radar systems, autonomous vehicle and robotics.
- Ability to work independently as part of a small team.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Passionate about finding and fixing problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Embedded Linux programming.
- Experience of working with AI/machine learning/deep learning on point cloud outputs from imaging radar or lidar systems.
- Knowledge of detection, estimation, tracking, fusion, and/or imaging algorithms
The role can be remote or located at one of our offices in Limerick (Ireland), Belfast (Northern Ireland) or Pittsburgh (US).
Provizio offers a competitive salary, flexible hours, a company pension scheme, an employee share option scheme and additional leave days based around company led work/life/health activities.